2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What a HOOT!


Hi everyone! My name is Calie and I will be the new Wednesday gal! I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity to share my 2 Cute Stamp creations with you! Today I would like to share a fun card and tin I made for my son's kindergarten teacher. She was such a wonderful teacher and will be teaching another grade next year so we thought the best gift would be one to help her prepare for next year! I used the "Owl Miss You" Digi! How cute and versatile is this little guy?! If you would like to see all the specifics on my card and tin hop on over to my blog here!

Supplies
Owl Miss You Digi
DCWV Dark blue Cardstock
The Girls' Paperie - On Holiday paper
Tin from Target $ Spot
Ribbon was coordinating scraps

4 comments:

Emma said...

Oh wow such gorgeous creations Calie, love the colours.
Welcome to the team, hugs Emma x

JLP said...

This is a fantastic idea for a teacher gift! Thanks for the inspiration.

Crystal said...

great idea! i love how cute it is and so colorful too! just love that digi! hugs!

Heidi said...

Love the idea! Great way to show how to use digital stamps!