2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Have a Great Day

Good morning everyone,
I hope your Monday is starting off well. I made this card using one of Heidi's new digital stamps, and he is adorable.

I colored him in with my Copic markers, and then for the embellishments, I used Tim Holtz's grundboard pieces, then inked them up and painted them with Tim's Crackle Distress Paint. Because the cracks were so fine, I inked the flowers with Vintage Photo in order to bring out the cracks.
For the buttons, I used the clear ones from Hero Arts and then backed them with the same paper that I used for the accent piece, this way, all my buttons co-ordinate!Please enjoy and take care - Jodie

2 comments:

Emma said...

So gorgeous Jodie, I love the colours and fabulous details.
Hugs Emma x

Heidi said...

Love it Jodie! I like all the cute embellishments!