2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Special Feature: Debbie




Last week while checking out a few blogs for inspiration, I found this little cutie created by Debbie. I thought she did a wonderful job using our little Hula Hoop Hamster.  I love seeing different ways to use images and this card caught my eye because Debbie made this for a friend who recently moved into a new home.  I love seeing different ways to use images.

The DT girls and I love seeing 2 Cute images out there in blogland.   If you have a card or project where you have used a 2 Cute image, please attach a link to your blog in the comment section below.  We promise to come check it out.  You just might be the next Spotlight Special Feature.

See you next week!!
Wendy

4 comments:

Crystal said...

what a cutie patootie card! i love that image and the layout is awesome! such great colors too! so darn cute! hugs!

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Was looking at my blogger updates and thought that card looks familiar - then realised it was mine LOL!

Thanks ever so much for showing him off - he is sooooooo cute

Hugs,
Debbie xx

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card by Debbie, so sweet.
Hugs Emma x

Heidi said...

super cute!