2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Thursday with Little Fire Fighter Girl!

Hey y'all! Hope everyone is having a fabulous week! It's Crystal here, back with another card to share! This week I decided to use the Little Fire Fighter Girl digi stamp, something I hadn't played with before. I also decided to do something different by not using a sentiment on the front of the card. I'm a wild one, I know...LOL! But seriously, isn't she a cutie?! I think it is an adorable little stamp and you can get your own right HERE! Make sure to take a look around at all of Heidi's other super cute stamps too...she even has a couple new releases that are fabulous!

Supplies:
Little Fire Fighter Girl digi by 2 Cute Rubber Stamps
Pencils - Prisma
Markers - Sharpie
Cardstock - Heavenly White & Neena Black by The Paper Temptress
Paper - Making Memories, Creative Memories
Ribbon - Stampin' Up!
Flowers - Prima
Stash - Buttons, glittered Dew Drops, & Pop Dots
Distress Ink - Black by StampCraft & White by Studio G

If you would like more information on my card, hop on over to my blog & visit me! And, make sure you check back here tomorrow for another fabulous creation by the amazing Emma! That is one talented lady! Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Juanita said...

She's one of my fave images. Cute card, love colors and flowers :).

Heidi said...

crystal you wild one! that cracked me up! Love it!