2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Up, Up & Away!

Happy Thursday y'all! Hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July weekend...I know we did! Well, other than all the rain we've been getting here in Oklahoma! But while it is raining, I have been crafting...woo-hoo! So today I am gonna show you a fun little birthday card using the Up, Up & Away Rocket Ship digi stamp designed by the fabulous Heidi! You can purchase the fabulous stamp in cling cushion HERE or in digi form HERE! I love that you can get 2 Cute Rubber Stamps in several different ways....although I do have to admit, digi's are my fave right now!


Supplies:
Up, Up & Away Rocket Ship digi by 2 Cute Rubber Stamps
Coloring Pencils: Prisma
Cardstock: The Paper Temptress (white), Making Memories (blue), & DCWV (yellow)
3-D Adhesive: Dimensional Magic by Mod Podge
Ink: Studio G
Thread: Bazzill
3-D Sentiment Sticker: Miss Elizabeth
Patterned Paper: Love Elsie(?)
Stash: Buttons, Star Punch, Ribbon, Crepe Paper

If you would like to find out more about the crepe paper ruffle I added around the dimensional sticker, check out my blog here! And, don't forget to check back tomorrow for some 2 Cute inspiration from the fabulous Emma!! Until next time, happy craftin'!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Wow such a fabulous card Crystal, love the bright colours and embellies.
Hugs Emma x

Heidi said...

Crystal this is awesome! The buttons, the papers, the coloring!