2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sending you some Sunshine from Orlando!

Hello all! Can you believe it is Saturday already? I'm so worn out, we've been on the road for two days with my three girls. We finally made it to Orlando and guess what? It is supposed to rain ALL WEEK LONG!!! Oh, joy for us! LOL!

Our first trip to Disney World and we are going to get thunderstorms, so it seems a little ironic that my card says "Sending you sunshine"...oh well, my intentions were good.



Loli Hop Image - 2 Cute Rubber Stamps
Sugar Rush DP
May Arts Ribbon
Bo Bunny Flowers
Copics

Enjoy your weekend and don't loose any fingers or toes to the fireworks!

SMiLES!
GWeN

3 comments:

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card Gwen, love the papers and gorgeous flowers.
Have fun in Disney & I hope the weather man is wrong and the sun shines for you all.
Hugs Emma x

Crystal said...

this is such a pretty card! absolutely love the sentiment you used and am totally gonna have to steal it! the flowers are gorgeous and the stamp just perfect! fab paper too! hugs!

Heidi said...

I agree it is such a pretty card gwen!