2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mermaid Happy Birthday

Hi everyone! We made it to Wednesday! Woohoo! Today I'm sharing a card I made using the Mermaid and Friends digi! This is easily one of my favorite digis! I just love all the cute little critters! I made this card using a sheet of Clear Craft plastic. I wanted it to look like it was really underwater. Then to create "water" I glued torn pieces of tissue paper to the clear plastic as a background. Then the fun part I colored with my amazing copics and cut out the stamp. The bottom of my easel card is colored to match my dirt while the sentiment was stamped on tissue paper and glued to the bottom. I used pearls in place of all the bubbles! Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Emma said...

A fabulous card Calie...
Hugs Emma x

Crystal said...

this is an awesome card! i love the clear cardstock and the way you used the tissue paper...especially to stamp on! so very cool and fab idea too! hugs!

Heidi said...

looks great Calie! and what a good idea with the tissue paper!