2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Better Late Than...

Good afternoon everyone,
Have you ever had one of those days where everything that possibly could go wrong, does? Welcome to my Monday!LOL I was finally able to get my computer to co-operate with me and load up my latest card...

I colored in the little fella with a Dove Blender pen and shimmer chalks. It's hard to tell with this photo, but because the chalks have a shine to them, he looks like he is covered in glitter!
I also used Coredinations cardstock and my Cuttlebug folders. What I like about this type of cardsock is that the core is a lighter color, so that when you emboss then sand the paper, the core color comes through and really makes the embossing pop!
Then finally, the saying is from an old stamp set from SugarLand. It contains fun, single words, just to use when you need a little something extra.
Please enjoy the card and don't forget to check out Heidi's blog tomorrow for another Tuesday Digi release!

4 comments:

Emma said...

Such an adorable card Jodie, love the colours.
Hugs Emma x

Crystal said...

this is so pretty! i just love all the embossing...really beautiful! and the fibers you used are fantastic, as is the coloring method! awesome card! hugs!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Jodie your embossing looks great on this card. Like the fibers you used too. That little turtle friend looks so pretty with its pearls. Wonderfully done!

Smiles!
Gwen

Heidi said...

Jodie this makes me think of a nice sunny day at the beach! love it!