2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Howdy, Howdy, Howdy!

It's Wednesday again! Woohoo! I'm so excited to share my card this week! I was definately inspired by Toy Story this week! My boys have fallen in love with the wonderful characters, and so have I! So I loved working with the Cowboy Kid digi! I colored the image 4 times with my copics and cut them out to place them on a clean background. All paper was from DCWV "the man stack" For more information, pop on over to my blog. Don't forget to check out the new Bumble Bee Cutie digi and Sparkler Owl! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Fantastic! Love the coloring on this. It really has that western rustic appeal.

Smiles!
Gwen

Emma said...

A fabulous card Calie, love the colours and layout.
Hugs Emma x

Heidi said...

I really like this one! I can see it hung on the wall :)
I still need to see toy story 3!