2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bee-Utiful Day!

Its a beautiful day here in Ohio, warm, soon to be hot, but we've got a wonderful breeze and blues skies. If you lived in Ohio, you'd understand the beautiful blue sky comment...our skies are gray 85% of the time around here. BLAH!

So, I decided to BEE-UTIFY my card for the day with a special little guy that really makes me smile. One, because he is so darn cute. Two, because my grandfather (who I miss dearly) was a bee keeper. I'm so glad Heidi created this image, I really think he is a favorite right now and one that I'll use many, many times.

I really wish that I had more light on the porch...you can't see how pretty the glittered embossing powder looks at the bottom edge of the card. Oh, and a note to all of you crafters out there...silver, is not a suitable replacement for your opaque white pens, as you can see on my little bee's wings and other highlights. UGH! Well, live and learn, right? Either way I think it is super cute and I hope you pay a visit to this link: HERE so that you can pick up one of Heidi's super cute images.
You will be delighted that you did.

SMiLES!
GWeN

2 comments:

Emma said...

Aw so sweet Gwen, gorgeous details.
Hugs Emma x

Heidi said...

really love the flower petals under the bee! Looks great Gwen!