2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Up, Up and Away

Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone is doing great this fabulous Wednesday! Today I'm a sharing a card I made using the Up, Up and Away digi. I love this sweet little image, and finally got to play with my MS glow-in-the-dark glitter! Woohoo! Check out my blog to see my blurry glow-in the dark picture! LOL :) Don't forget to check out the 2 Cute store for the newest digi cuties!!

Supplies:
Up, Up and Away digi
Copic markers
Paper from American Crafts
Glow-in the-Dark glitt

4 comments:

Emma said...

A fabulous card Calie, I love the background.
Hugs Emma x

Heidi said...

glow in the dark glitter sounds fun! love all the sparkle!!

Heidi said...

hey cali i just tried the link to your blog and it comes up error

jheuser69 said...

Calie, what a fun and fabulous card!