2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Sea it's your Birthday!!


I've created this under the sea porthole card for my brother-in-law's birthday using Sting Ray Kids.  It's hard to tell from the photo, but there is clear acetate in front of the image to really give it that feeling that your looking through glass.  The porthole is popped up with dimensionals to give it depth.  

If you'd like more details on this card, please check out my blog

And don't forget to check the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Store for 2 new digitals stamps that have just been released.  They are ADORABLE!!!

See you next week!
Wendy


5 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

This really is super cute!!

Emma said...

Oh wow such a fabulous card Wendy.
Hugs Emma x

Crystal said...

well, how cute is that!! so adorable! love the sentiment too...totally gonna have to borrow it! hugs!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Oh, this is wonderful...love the port hole look. I feel like I'm under the sea checking out those adorable sting rays.

Smiles!
Gwen

Heidi said...

Wendy I think this is one of my fav's using the sting ray stamp! I love how you made it look like a port hole!