2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Dreaming Ladybugs...

Happy Friday!
Valentine's Day is coming up on Sunday, so I wanted to do a sweet card to share for today! I chose the sleepy ladybug stamp and used the digital image twice, reversing one of the two so they were facing each other. I love the sentiment, "I sleep with a smile because I see you in my dreams..." A closer look...
The card base is actually a medium grey, but shows up quite dark on the picture. The heart and pink/red plaid paper are from Little Yellow Bicycle. I had some red and white polka dot paper in my stash that I cut and pleated and secured buttons on the ends. Top corners are rounded and edges are inked in charcoal. I used Copics to color and the sentiment is in Papyrus font.
Visit 2Cutes Etsy shop to get your rubber, cling, or digi images today! Start creating... you only have a couple days to make your sweetie a card! Happy crafting!

2 comments:

JLP said...

This is adorable! I love this card! Great job.

Heidi said...

This is so cute!