2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sweet Birthday Treat

Happy Saturday everyone! This week I'm sharing a birthday card I made for a friend of mine and I think the ice cream looks delicious! That could have something to do with me being pregnant though - all sweets make me hungry :)

I used the Penguin Fun image on my card. This little cutie is available in digi format,
cling cushion, or as part of a whole cling cushion set of different images. How's that for variety?? On my card he's a digi image, sized just the way I wanted him.

I handstitched the little sentiment tag on there, and left the rest of the card embellishment free. I like how clean it ended up looking!

**DON'T FORGET: We are having a super fun contest right now! Grab this darling digi image from Heidi's blog, make a card, and upload it. You'll be entered to win a free stamp form 2 Cute Rubber Stamps! All of the deets are in this post :)

Materials:

  • Cardstock/Paper:Kraft, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Prismatics White, basic Grey dp
  • Stamps: Penguin Fun
  • Ink: Printer, Close to Cocoa
  • Tools & Accessories: copics, paper piercer, thick thread, white gel pen

1 comment:

Net said...

Oh yum that's my kind of ice cream!

What a lovely card.