2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thankful Owl Mini Pizza Box Tutorial

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I have decided to show you a Mini Pizza Box and make my first attempt at a tutorial. For this project I used Owl Miss You, did you know you could get this image in cling cushion, digi, and/or wood mount here? Check it out :).

On to the tutorial. You start with a 6"x11" piece of card stock. I used my Scor-Pal to score at the 1", 5", 6" and 10" on the 11" side of the paper.


I then turned the paper to the 6" side and scored at the 1" and 5".

I then cut the tabs along the 11" sides, be sure to not cut past the score line. Sample below.


Fold and glue down tabs.
Here is the Mini Pizza Box ready to be embellished.



And here is my final product. What do you think?


I wanted to put chocolates or tea light candles in my box but I didn't have either. I know, how could I not have chocolate, lol. I found these Lifesavers that fit perfectly.
Supplies:
Costco Card Stock
DCWV DP
Owl Miss You image and SU sentiment
Nestabilaties scalloped square, square, scalloped circle and circle
SU Ribbon
Want 2 Scrap Pearls
Copics and SU Close to Cocoa Ink

5 comments:

Michelle said...

This is great, you have done a fabulous job.

JLP said...

This rocks! Thanks for the tutorial!

Sammye Jo said...

Super duper cute girl!!!!! Great joB!

Heidi said...

love this! this is a great idea and good job with the tutorial too!

Amanda Profumo said...

Juanita- your tutorial was fab! I love your owl and all her pink-ness!