2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tangerine Rockets

Hi everyone! I've switched to Thursdays, just to mix it up a little bit :) Today I'm sharing with you a card that is *totally* unlike things I usually make, which is so fun! I started with the Up, Up, and Away Rocket image, picked some dp, and went from there.

I've had this About A Boy DP by Fancy pants for awhile, and love it. When I got it out I was inspired to make something with super bold colors. So I ended up with this tangerine-colored rocket, orange and gold ribbons, and jumbo gold eyelets.

I had so much fun making this one. Now I'm hooked on the color orange, and want to use it more! Hope you are all having a great week -- see you next Thursday!

Materials:


  • Cardstock/Paper: Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Prismatics White, Fancy Pants About a Boy dp
  • Stamps: Up Up and Away Rocket
  • Ink: Tangerine Tango
  • Tools & Accessories: Nesties, Copics, Ribbons, Jumbo Eyelets

3 comments:

Marlene said...

This turned out so nicely! Love all the colors you used.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great card! Love the colors, papers and image!

Heidi said...

I really like the papers you used and the over all design of the card!