2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2 Cute Tuesday: Owl Miss You

Wow, what a fantastic tutorial by Jennifer!! I definitely have to try it out and I think I'll use this Owl Miss You image!  I just love this little guy.

Hi everyone, it's Ann  again back with another card.  Jennifer has inspired me to try something new so maybe I'll have a different type of project for you next week!  That is, if I can stop procrastinating, lol.   This time around I've used the Owl Miss You stamp, but remember, it's also available at the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Etsy Store as a digital image and wood mounted.

Stamp: 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Owl Miss You; Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Ink: Copics; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, ribbon, embossing folder

Oh, and you still have lots of time to enter our challenge!  Scroll down below or click here to be taken to the post.  We have a free digi for you to use, so grab it at Heidi's blog and start creating!

See you again next week for another 2 Cute Tuesday creation :)

- Ann, 2 Cute Rubber Stamps DT

3 comments:

Christina said...

WOW....I LOVE this card!!!
Great work!!!

Marlene said...

This card is adorable! Love love love the colors you used, too!

Heidi said...

very cute! love the ribbon too.