2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Howdy - You Friend are a True Friend!!!!!



Happy Thursday Stampers!!!!,

Well it is Thursday which means it is my day to post to the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Blog Yea!!!! Today I decided to work with this super cute image Cowboy Kid!! You can click and Purchase him in Digi, Cling Rubber, or Wood Mounted Rubber here:

So My Card today is for a Friend who loves all things Western and I thought this adorable image would put a smile on her face!!!

The Western Patterns behind him are embossed with Glittery Red Embossing Powder and I added the ribbon to Match his Bandana. The Sentiment has a Vintage Western Feel to it so I thought that would go perfect with this sweet image!!!!

Sorry I guess when I took the picture it was dark and my Ott Light did not help enough the pictures are slightly out of focus and not near as sharp as I like for them to be!!!!

I colored him up in these Copics:
Hat: B21, B24, B29, R20, R29, R35
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21
Hair: E50, E53, E55
Bandana: R20, R29, R35, C5

Here is one last side view so you can see the dimension on the card and I took it with a flash so hopefully the glittery shimmer would show up in the embossing powder!!!

Well I am off to bed I am super exhausted today my Husband has been out of Town for 2 Days and my 2 year old Son is really giving me a run for my Money!!! LOL I am finding out that My super easy Daughters are nothing like my Dare Devil always into somthing son is!!!! Oh Well I gotta stay busy some how right???



I hope you enjoy my take with this adorable 2 Cute Stamps Image Cowboy Kid!!!!

Have a Very Stampendous Thursday Everyone!!!!



3 comments:

Juanita said...

Heather, this is so cute. I love that ribbon, it is perfect for this card.

JLP said...

This is so cute! Thanks for the card.

Heidi said...

Absolutely love it! The glitter and the embossing!
Awesome!