2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Friends

Hello, it's Juanita again. I am here for my Wednesday post. I made this card using Polar Bear and Penguin Digi, this adorable image can only be purchased here. Aren't these 2 friends too cute. I used Crystal Effects on the piece of ice the polar bear is sitting on. I also used my Clear Spica to outline the water. I love the way this image turned out, but then again I seem to love the way all these fabulous images turn out.

Did you know there is a 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Facebook page ? Check it out because Heidi has a contest going on over there. You can find the details on either her blog or the Facebook page.

There is still plenty of time to get the free digi and enter our first challenge. We are looking forward to see what you come up with.




Supplies:
SU and Bazzill Card stock
BoBunny DP
SU and unknown ribbon
Nestabilities
Crystal Effects
Copics: E33, E35, E37, E47, E51, E53, E57, R20, R22, R24, R27,
R29, B23, B32, BG01, YR04, YR07, C-1, C-5, C-7, 100 and 0
Clear Spica

2 comments:

Marlene said...

This is adorable!

Heidi said...

i love the shiny effect on the ice! good job