2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Welcome baby!

Happy Friday everyone! hope you are having a great week so far and planning to spend a weekend full of crafty time. Here I´m showing you a couple of cards I made with this CUTE Baby Pumpkin Apple digi stamp.
Don´t you love their cute little faces??? I made two version: a baby boy and a baby girl, I colored them with colored pencils and added details like stitched glass seed beads and buttons, and I tried to keep it simple in case you have to make several of them (for an baby announcement for example!).
Don´t forget to stop by for daily inspiration!

2 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Wow, Love the coloring. This is just so fab, the pink and blue pan with the pin. Adorable!
Hugs
Tanya

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Ileana, these are the CUTEST ever! You are amazing! Love the colouring and layout. Just beautiful!
Kathie xx