2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bee Happy!!

Hello my crafty peeps! Sorry I missed y'all last week, but I was feeling under the weather...however, I'm back this week with a super sweet card to share with you! This adorable digi stamp is called Bumble Bee Cutie & you can find it RIGHT HERE!


Supplies:
Bumble Bee Cutie digi by 2 Cute Rubber Stamps
Coloring Pencils - Prisma
Sentiment & Border Punch - Stampin' Up
Ink - Staz On, Stamp Craft
Cardstock - The Paper Temptress
Pattered Paper - Pink Paislee Queen Bee line
Pearls & Lace - Prima
Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking a peek at my card! If you would like to see some more photos, hop on over to my blog. Make sure to check back every day for some great inspiration from the rest of the DT...and check back next week for our next challenge! Heidi has a super fun digital freebie for everyone to play with...you're gonna love it! Until next week...Happy Craftin'!


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Crystal I love this card! The colors and the papers work great together!

ileana said...

Ooohhh this is so cute, Crystal! love all the distressing and layering, the image really pops up :-)