2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Saturday!


Well, Halloween is tomorrow, and so I guess I'm off to start on Christmas time already! I think because I got all my halloween cards in the mail, I'm done with it already!(or maybe it's because I snitched a couple pieces of candy today!)
But I've barely started the Christmas cards.


Here's the cute little kitten sitting on a package. And my snowflakes goofed up a little, so I added some bling! You can always use more bling.
Or I can!
Go check out the store and see what cute little images you can buy to get started on some "unusual" or mostly animal Christmas cards. Using some of these images can be a novel way to not be like everyone else's holiday cards! Happy Weekend everyone
!

2 comments:

ileana said...

This is so cute, Terri!!! love the colors you used here! so cheery!

Sammye Jo said...

SO cute Terri!