2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Celebrate!

Happy Friday everybody!! here I am once more to inspire you with another 2 Cute Rubber Stamp. Remember this cute cupcake? it was last challenge freebie. I love it so much...
And speaking about challenges, don´t forget to grab the new freebie and play with us at the current challenge, it runs until 31st of October and you can win a rubber stamp! please join us!

I colored the image with crayons and blended them with mineral oil. On the cupcake I used white puff paint and glittered it before it dried, then I puffed it and the result is that wonderful glittering frosting! looks better in real life! you should try it for yourselves and see... and I used decoupage varnish to make the cherry on top shine, it looks so yummy!
Hope you all had a wonderful week and plan to spend another great weekend!

2 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Very cute! Love the doily look!

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Love this Ileana. Fabulous as always. You are sooo creative.
I'd like to try that puff stuff. Who makes it and what exactly is it called? Thx