2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Surprise!

I made these goodie bags using Kitty Surprise, you can find it at Heidi´s store here!
Today I wanted to show you how versatile 2 Cute images are, so I used the same image with three different themes: Halloween, Birthday and Christmas. You can attach on the inside a bag with candy, little toys, or whatever you like! I filled mine with candy: gummy worms for the Halloween one, fruit candy for the B-day bag and chocolate for the Christmas.
Here is a close up of each of them:
glitter, ribbons, edge scissors, rhinestones... it´s all in the details! they are very easy to make and you can make use of your scraps to embellish them, and have fun along the way!
Have a lovely Friday!

5 comments:

Anneke said...

So fun!
Three diffrent bags with the same stamp :)
Love the idea
Hugs Anneke

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

OH WOW,These goodie bags are AMAZING!
So so creative, I love them!
Hugs, Kathie

Amy Johnson said...

These are adorable!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I love these! What a great idea to show off what can be done! I especially love the little Halloween one!

Heidi said...

ileana I love these! So great to show how you can make a stamp look so different and fun! My favorite is the halloween kitty! great job