2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Make A Wish !

Hi Everyone. I have a new card to share with you this week. This digi image is called Furry Friends Dog and Cat from the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Shop. Its such a fun cute image and decided it'd be perfect for a birthday card.
I coloured the image using Copic markers and here are the ingredients.

Main Ingredients:
Dog: E00, E11, E17, E19
Scrappy Cat: N0, N2, N4, N6
Box: G20, G24, G28. YG67
Papers: Provo Craft Beyond Birthdays

Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by.
Kathie xx

2 comments:

ileana said...

This is so bright and cheery, Kathie! A beautiful b-day card! love how you colored the image :-)

Heidi said...

Kathie I love all the colors and fun papers. This is one of my favorite drawings I have made!