2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Almost Halloween...

You wouldn't know it though, here in sunny Florida. Good morning everyone, I hope your weekend was fun and relaxing. Here is my Monday creative card...

The little guy was colored in with Copic markers, then I stamped the saying and matted everything with glossy black cardstock. The little gems are DewDrops, to add a little extra bling.
Please have a great week and don't forget to join in the challenge. You could win a free stamp!
Take care - Jodie

6 comments:

chrilvian said...

ooooooo what sweet
adorable little bear

Heidi said...

so so so cute! I love this Jodie great job!!!

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Love the colouring an very cute card.

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute card!

ileana said...

Love your coloring here!

Mac Linny said...

This is a great card. And I like the text. So I will use it for my cards if it's ok with you!

Regards from a cold Holland

Machella