2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Not a picnic basket in site!

Nor a Yogi Bear.... but doesn't this crisp fall weather make you want to makes S'mores?
They are so yummy, I'd bet even these bears would love some.
I'm not much into camping out, although I realize it's a great thing for some families. I have several family members who do love it. This is a great image to use for them. Very cute.
Used my cuttlebug for part of the background, and paper from a Paper Studio All Seasons Pack.
Go to the store and check out the images and maybe pick up a couple. There is a newbie for Halloween and we are going to be having a challenge again real quick. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

ileana said...

This is so cute, Terri! love how you combined colors with texture on the papers.