2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Friday, October 29, 2010

my little ladybug...

This is an iPod box that I recycled it and turned into a photo frame. I love how it turned out! the black of the box contrast in an excellent way with the colors of the images and embellishments. This frame is for my little lady, I just need to pick which picture... hard to decide!
I used Sleep ladybug and Butterfly (you can fund them here!). I printed the images a paper with some tooth on it and colored them with colored pencils, cut carefully around and placed them on the frame. Then I started playing with a few little things I found on my stash: cardstock cut with edge scissors to frame where the photo will be placed, a piece of fabric that I ruffled and used it as grass, some dollar store flowers, buttons, paper string and glitter here and there to make it all sparkle! On the back I placed the sentiment.
How cool is this??!! I feel so good when I recycle, hope you like my inspirational project today and have a happy Friday everyone!!!

PS: remember you still have time to play with us at our current challenge, there is a 2 Cute free image for you to use!

3 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

What a great idea on how to use these stamps! Very cute!

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

AWESOME project!! I love it Ileana and recycling is a good thing!

Sammye Jo said...

Ileana! Your project has so much detail!!!! Love it!