2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Pet Angels

All pets go to heaven...
Hello my crafty friends! it´s me, Ileana, and I´m showing you another card I made to inspire your Fridays using Pet Angels super cute stamp (you can find it here!).
The patterned paper is an oldie from my stash and I chose it because of its versatility and soft colors. I punched tiny hearts and glued them around the image as a frame. The sentiment is hand written on a scrap of embossed vellum paper with fine markers, I cut each word separately with edge scissors, I distressed a bit their borders with chalks and glued them around the frame of hearts.
I colored the image with colored pencils and used puff white fabric paint to make the cloud, and finished the card with touches of gold metallic paint.
Hope you have a wonderful Friday, see you next week! and don´t forget to stop by for daily inspiration!

2 comments:

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Exceptional card Ileana.
Love how you put it all together!
Kathie xx

Heidi said...

I love the textures on this card! great job!