2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bewitching Wednesday!


As soon as I saw this sweet little Cupcake kitty, all I could think was how versatile he could be! So here is my Halloween cupcake kitty! I colored him with my Copics, the paper is from the Ravenhead Manor by Recollections. I made the flower using the same ribbon that runs down the center of the card. I pulled the black thread so the ribbon began to scrunch up then wrapped it around and around and stuck to glue. The leaves are spiderweb punches from Martha Stewart. What can you do with this cutie?

3 comments:

ileana said...

OMG! gorgeous card, what a great idea!!! love the flower! a wonderful way of using that punch

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Such a perfect creation!! I love everything!!!

Crystal said...

super awesome halloween card! love how you used the digi to suit the holiday! fab idea i am totally gonna steal! hehehe! LOVE the ruffle flower too! everything is fabulous girl! hugs!