2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Christmas Surprise Kitty

Good Morning!
Wow, I can't believe its Tuesday again. Time certainly does fly. Christmas will be upon us before you know it. I've been making Christmas cards when I can and decided to make this cute Surprise Kitty into one. Working ahead, I put together my next card last week....I must have been high on caffeine because it had everything on it but the kitchen sink which really isn't my style. After some thought, the image was salvaged and came up with this final creation to share with you all....a.bright, cheery simple card.
Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by.
Kathie xx

3 comments:

ileana said...

Hi Kathie! How gorgeous is this one!! love that image too and your coloring is great! a card full fo beautiful touches, hugs!

Crystal said...

this is an adorable christmas card! just love it! the colors & embossing really pop & your coloring is great! hugs!

Heidi said...

This is such a great chrismtas card! I love the background and all the bright christmas colors!