2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Butterfly Bear

Hello everyone! Today will be a quickie...I made this adorable Butterfly Bear card to share with you all and hope it 'inspires' everyone. I cut this little guy out and popped him up and also scaled him down vertically. I acquired a few swirly punches from my sister, so had to use them on this card.
I'm a bit of a photography nut and decided to prop the card on a mirror to get this mirror image effect at the bottom. Its nothing new but something different and neat!
I hope you like the card and have a wonderful week.
Kathie xx

4 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Love this image and all the colors you used!

ileana said...

Ooohhh Kathie! this is so beautiful! love your coloring of the image and the sentiment. A card with so many pretty details!

Amy Johnson said...

How adorable!

Heidi said...

love the colors and the sentiment, cute card!