2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Saturday, September 11, 2010


Happy Saturday everyone!
I love this little image and I've used it here today and also this card is for my submission at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday Challenge too! I keep seeing all these lovely people who are able to make one card fit many challenge, and so I made mine fit 2! Yea, I'm not good at this yet!!
This is the first image I used when I was asked to join the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps as a DT member. I've got to say, it's one of my favorites, He's just adorable.
But.... there are plenty of others too, and in fact Heidi has just put in a new cupcake one that's fantastic too. I hear there are some more new ones being planned very soon too!
So go check it out. See if you can find a favorite. Betcha can! Happy Saturday and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Oh this card is so much fun!
Very cheerful.
Kathie xx

ileana said...

Love the color blocks behind the cute bunny! the sentiment goes grat with the image, makes me smile :-)
Hugs,