2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Monday Everyone

Hi all,
Well the first day of fall has come and gone, but you'd never know it here in Florida. I think the high today is going to be around 88! But regardless I am getting into the fall holiday spirit, so with that being said, here is my card for today...

I colored in the image with Copic markers, of course!LOL I used Halloween colors to give the idea that the cupcake is like a pumpkin. I then added Tim Holtz grunge bats, inked them up and added glitter to them to give them a bit of bling!
I hope everyone likes the card and that you all will have a fantastic week!
Take care - Jodie

2 comments:

ileana said...

I do! I do like it a lot!
This is so beautiful, Jodie, love the colors you used here, another cute card! Hugs,

Heidi said...

Jodie i love it! the colors, papers and those little glitter bats!