2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

2 Cute Rubber Stamps Saturday


Hi everyone! Happy
Saturday to you!
Here's the cute little bee that I used for my card today! I used my Nesties Scalloped Ovals and then I also used Glossy Accents on the heart. The flowered paper came from the Flower Shower Spring Matstack.
I have a few people I've not stayed in touch with probably enough, so this would be a great card to send just to let them know I was thinking of them.
Hope if you are considering applying for the DT here at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps that you get your stuff in on time. It comes up really soon! I also hope you were able to get the freebie images from a couple weeks ago.
I'll see you all next Saturday, but don't forget to check back every day and see what the other DT members have to show you. They are an amazing bunch!