2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's Tuesday !


I’m Kathie, one of the new kids on the block and for my first post, I present to you this super cute Cupcake Kitty card I made.

It is such an honor and I’m thrilled to be given this fabulous opportunity to create along side the others on the DT! I’ve only been cardmaking since July this year and it certainly has been a wonderful journey! Did I say I was addicted?

I don’t mean to get sappy but I dedicate this card to my fellow DT mates and new friends I hope to make going forward. Now back to the card.

I made this card using fall colours as it is almost upon us. It is a very beautiful time of year here in Ontario, Canada but I am not looking forward to the cold winters we have.

The image is coloured using Copics and I used the Atyou Spica markers on the sprinkles. I just picked up the corner dies by Provo Craft and I love them! I’ll try not to use this one on all my projects. LOL

Until next week…..have a wonderful Tuesday but do come back to see what my other DT mates create this week.

Hugs, Kathie

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Kathie great job! I love all the colors and cute sentiment!

ileana said...

This is so beautiful, Kathie! love your coloring of the image, amazing!