2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday...BEE Happy!


We made it to Wednesday! If you are like me, that's half way through the work week and that is a VERY good thing! :) The card I'm sharing today feels very personal, I made it just for me not really to share but just to color and make what I wanted. I have just been feeling really blessed lately and I saw the Bumble Bee Cutie and all I could think was "bee happy!" I used October Afternoon paper and pierced the bee's trail across the card. Hopefully you all kind find some time this week to do something that makes YOU happy!

4 comments:

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card Calie, love how you mounted the image.
Hugs Emma x

Crystal said...

cutie card! love the patterned paper! such a fun image to play with too! hugs!

Sammye Jo said...

SO cute Calie! That bee is so much fun!

Heidi said...

Cute Calie! Love the glitter wings and the sentiment!