2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Where Ever you Go...

Good afternoon everyone,
I hope everybody had a happy and healthy weekend. My girlfriend and I went away on a scrapbooking retreat, which was a blast. While I was there I made this card...

This little guy just seems so joyful and full of life. He was colored in with Copic markers, then I simply used cardstock, embossed some of it with the little owl, which seemed appropriate LOL, then finally added self adhesive gold dots.
Please enjoy the card, and don't forget this week, 2CuteRubberstamps is having a Design Team call shortly, so be sure and drop back by for all the details! This is a great group of talented ladies, that you most certainly want to be a part of!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

soooo cute jodie! just love the little metal studs you used! adorable! hugs!