2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Design Team Call!!!

Hi everyone! We are having a Design Team Call!
Call will go from today 8/17- until 8/31
If you want to be a part of 2 Cute Design Team, now is the time to apply!!

Responsibilities:
**One post each week with a project using 2 Cute Rubber Stamps. (These posts can be prescheduled as far in advance as you like to work!) 3 month term.
**Participation in 2 monthly challenges. (Always know ahead of time!)
**Frequent mentioning of 2 Cute on your blog or messageboard.
**Comment on challenge entries!

What you get:
**Access to ALL the 2 Cute Rubber Stamp designs in digi form- FREE!
**Design Team Discount on any stamps you want to buy in rubber form!
**Input, opinions, and first looks at new stamp designs!
**Great DT experience without any Hassle or Unrealistic obligations!
We just like to create and have fun!!

How to apply:
*You need to send your basic info- Name, Email, Blog Addy, State to
*Please attach 3 pictures of your favorite work featuring stamping of course.
You do no have to use 2 Cute Stamps, but if you have them we would love to see them!
*We encourage you to join in our next challenge that goes live on the 24th using a FREE 2 Cute stamp we will give away. ( You do not have to participate to apply though.)

PLEASE help us get the word out! Post on your blogs and messageboards! We want to give everyone a chance! Thanks!!!


5 comments:

Meera said...

Hi guys, I just applied I am so excited, your images are just great, I would love to be on the DT. I am off to have a wonder around your site. xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

Hi I just applied for your DT also purchased a digi, can you tell me when and where I can download it? thanks

carol said...

hello, i have sent e-mail, oh and been and picked up the fab free images will work on my card and post soon, thanks for the images, x carol

ileana said...

Hi! I just sent you my info :-) have a wonderful day!

My Inkie Fingers said...

I created my card with your Digi Freebie for the DT Call! Will also send the email shortly. Can't wait to hear who the winner is. Good Luck to everyone that applied!

(((hugs)))