2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's a Sweet Thing!


Happy Wednesday to everyone! We have made it through half of our week! Woohoo!
My card today is using one of the very first 2 cute digis I fell in love with! I think this pair is just darling so I wanted them to take center stage in my card. I used a sheet of craft plastic as my card base, then cut out the digi and glued it down. I used lots of beautiful stickles to make my snow glisten. On the inside flap I used paper by Echo Park. It was a fairly simple card but sometimes simple is very good!! Have a great week!
Calie

3 comments:

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card Calie, I love the sparkle.
Hugs Emma x

Crystal said...

great card calie! just love the way you made the snow glitter! such an awesome touch! and the coloring and sentiment are perfect! hugs!

Heidi said...

Really like all the glitter! So sparkley!