2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Smile...

Hi everyone, Monday means inspiration by Jodie, so here I am. I just heard over the radio that with the heat index, the temperature will reach 110 degrees today here in Florida, so I figured I make a cool and fun card...

This little guy was colored in with Copic markers, then using my Cuttlebug folders, I embossed the front mat, then used my Nestabilities, created an opening.
Of course I couldn't have a card without bling, so I added self-adhesive jewels and flowers for pop.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday and don't forget to stay cool.

4 comments:

paulssandy said...

This is so nice. I love how you made the window.

Heidi said...

Love the colors! very cool and clean! nice job Jodie!

Emma said...

So adorable Jodie and gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

Crystal said...

love it! such a pretty card! great colors too! just love the embossing and the way you used the bling too! gonna have to try that girl! hugs!