2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Monday, August 30, 2010

What's Up...

Good morning everyone,
Hard to believe that the weekend goes by so quickly. It seems like yesterday that it was Friday! To start our Monday off, here is my latest creative inspiration...

I used my Copic markers to color in the image, then of course I had to add bling. The jewels were clear, then I colored them with my Copic markers so that they would better match my project.
The silver butterfly is from a Spellbinders Impressability. I cut them apart and use them as embellishments.
Hope the rest of your week is fabulous and don't forget to check back everyday for more great ideas!

2 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Love that image....so cute!

Crystal said...

what a sweet card! love the music paper...you have to tell me who makes it! it's fab! and such a sweet sentiment too! so darn cute! hugs!