2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Another Week Has Begun...

Good morning everyone,
Monday is here again, and that means another creation by yours truly, Jodie. The ThankYou Kitty digi stamp was just what I needed to create this adorable card!

This little guy was colored in with my Copic markers, then I colored in the flowers a second time and pop dotted them up for added dimension. The flowers are from Prima and I used Dew Drops for the center.
I punched out the butterly and added crystals for the body to give it extra bling, because let's face it, we all could use a little more bling in our lives!
Thanks for looking and don't forget to check back tomorrow when Wendy will show off her fabulous creation!

4 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Fresh and pretty.
Hugs
Tanya

Heidi said...

super cute! I love purple and love the big flower.

Emma said...

So sweet Jodie, gorgeous colour combo and flower.
Hugs Emma x

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Sweet card...love the lavendars and greens together.

Smiles!
Gwen