2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thank You Cat



Good Morning everyone, Wendy here a little late this morning after a wonderful 3 day Memorial Day weekend. Hope you had a great long weekend too!

Since all of the images at 2 Cute are just so adorable, I have a hard time picking one to play with. (Which is a good problem to have LOL) So for the last few weeks I've let my little one's pick their favorite and this week was 2 year old Brooke's turn. Her choice and a good one at that was Thank You Cat.  I've been wanting to play with this image before it was even a stamp.  How is that?  Well, Heidi our super talented Owner/Designer shows her sketches on her blog and asks her fans for feedback on them. It helps her to know what her fans would be interested in seeing turned into digital, cling, or wood mounted stamps.  When I saw her sketch of Thank You Cat, I let her know that I would love to see it as a stamp...okay, I begged, LOL. Put the point is, she listens and now here it is. :)

Make sure to pay Heidi's Blog a visit. Go vote and make your comments and suggestions on her sketches and your favorite might be in the next 2 Cute Rubber Stamp release. She also keeps you updated on everything she's doing with 2 Cute and showcases fan projects too.

As always if you'd like more information on this card, be sure to check out my blog Here.

Thanks for stopping by!!


3 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Lovely card, Wendy. Great DP. Cute addition of butterflies.

Smiles!
Gwen

Jodie said...

Wendy, your card is adorable, great job!

Heidi said...

I love the background papers and that you colored the kitty grey! reminds me of my old cat Gizmo!