2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Howdy!!




Good Morning....late again, sorry!  :(

I've made a Father's Day card for my handsome hubby using Original Cowboy Kid Digi.  He is my favorite 2 Cute image and he is so much fun to color.  This was going to be a card from my son to Daddy for Father's Day but I came up with a cute sentiment for the inside and made it from me instead.  :)


I used my new Basic Grey, Max and Whiskers DP and a few buttons from my stash tied with jute.  Perfectly simple card thats not overdone to give to a man.  (I had a hard time not adding ribbon.  LOL) Now if you'd like your own Cowboy Kid image, click here.

If you'd like more details on this card, including a list of the Copic marker's I used, please check out my blog HERE.

See you next week!!

6 comments:

Kate said...

I just saw this on your blog. What a great card Wendy! I love your colouring!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

such a cute card and I love the sentiment inside!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

This might sound strange because its a man card but...I think it is gorgeous! Really!

Smiles!
Gwen

Emma said...

An adorable card Wendy, love the papers and fab sentiment.
Hugs Emma x

jheuser69 said...

Wendy, great idea for a Father's Day card!