2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Hump Day

Good morning everyone. I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Today I am sharing a card featuring the Original Cowboy Kid Digi that is available in Heidi's Digi Shop. I made it a point not to color him in red, white and blue. I'm try to break out of my typical color combos and for this little red, white and blue are what I automatically think. I only used the blue because it went with the DP I decided to use. It truly was tough not to add some red but look I did it, lol.


I adore this little guy and think I would love to see him in different costumes. What do you think? I'm see him as a policeman or super hero in a cape. Heidi has a special section on her blog for your suggestions. She is looking to us, 2 Cute fans, for inspiration. If you have any ideas please feel free to share them here.
Hope you come by tomorrow to see what Crystal has to share.

2 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, super SWEET!! Love your coloring. And I think you did a great job not using your typical colors!!

Heidi said...

Juanita this looks great! Making him into a little super hero it also a good idea!