2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Special Feature: Judith



Happy Tuesday Everyone!!  Today I'd like to spotlight feature one of our 2 Cute fans, Judith.  She made this card for our last Challenge which featured our very own Hula Hoop Hamster.  Judith is super talented and I just love this card.   I love the way she has the hula hoop coming off the main image and the shadows created under the flowers.  The pink and designer paper she used flow together just beautifully.  

We love our fans and wanted to thank Judith for sharing this adorable card with us!!
   
 

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Judith your card is wonderful, love the colors!

Judith Veldhuizen said...

WOW!!! Thank you so much for putting this here!!! I can't believe it!!

Heidi said...

Judith this card is adorable I love the flower accents too!