2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Wine Tag!

Well, Thanksgiving is almost here...only a week away! I'm almost ready, still have to do my grocery shopping this weekend, but at least I got this cute little gift tag done ahead of time! Normally, I always take a bottle of wine to my in laws for Thanksgiving & I figured this year I would jazz it up a little with a gift tag. So why not a 2 Cute gift tag?! The featured digi I used here is Pumpkin Love & you can snag your very own pumpkin cutie right HERE!


Supplies:
Pumpkin Love digi by 2 Cute Rubber Stamps
Coloring Pencils - Prisma
Coloring Pen - Copic Atyou Spica Glitter Pen in Black
Cardstock - The Paper Temptress, Bazzill, The Paper Studio
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye, The Paper Studio, Autumn Leaves
Bling - Studio G
Die cut - Cricut
Embossing - Cuttlebug
Ink - Staz On & StampCraft
Stash - Ribbon, Pop Dots

Make sure to check out the new 2 Cute Rubber Stamp Store for more fabulous stamps!
Until next week, Happy Craftin'!


1 comment:

ileana said...

what a great idea, Crystal! beautiful work!