2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Hi Everyone...

I don't know what happened last Monday, I swear that I posted my card and everything. But since I didn't notice that the post didn't go up until the next day, you all get to see my card again, hopefully, this Monday! LOL Aren't computers great!

This is a fall inspired card. I colored in the image with Copic markers that added gold nailheads, gold photo corners and DewDrops.
Thanks for all the wonderful comments and don't forget to check back often to see the other fabulous creations this great Design Team comes up with!

2 comments:

ileana said...

what a beautiful card, Jodie! love the autumn colors and touches you added, your coloring is great!

Crystal said...

what a pretty card! love all the fall colors & your embellies are fab! beautiful coloring too! hugs!