2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bushels of Blessings!

Once again it is Thursday & time for me to share my latest project using a fabulous 2 Cute creation! This little gift card, which accompanies some apple butter I made for the neighbors, features the Baby Pumpkin Apple digi & it can be found HERE in the new 2 Cute Store - which showcases all the digital & cling stamps you can purchase! Isn't this digi just the cutest too...especially yummy for fall & harvest gifts?!

Supplies
Baby Pumpkin Apple digi by 2 Cute Rubber Stamps
Coloring Pencils - Prisma
Pens - White Sakura Jelly Roll & Black Copic Atyou Spica Glitter
Cardstock - The Paper Temptress & The Paper Studio
Patterned Paper - Recollections
Sentiment & Rhinestones - Studio G
Ink - Stampin' Up
Flowers - Prima
Eyelets - We R Memory Keepers
Stash - Jute & Pop Dots

I hope you like my little card & if you would like the recipe to make some of your own delicious apple butter, hop on over to my blog! Would love to have you visit! Thanks so much for stopping by the 2 Cute site too...but don't forget to visit the new 2 Cute store! There are so many fab stamps to check out, many perfect for the fall season, plus a brand new digi that is awesome! Until next time, Happy Craftin'!


1 comment:

ileana said...

Ooohhh Crystal!! this is SOOO CUTE!!! I love how you colored the image :-)